For your comfort, La Garenne, campsite in Perpignan, offers you:
- A bar / restaurant in season (July / August)
- An indoor swimming pool out of July / August
- A paddling pool
- A playground with inflatable structure
- A petanque ground
- 1 sanitary block
- Events in season (July/August)
- Reception is open in season from 8:30 am to 8 pm and out of season from 9 am to 12 pm and from 2 pm to 5:30 pm.
Numerous documents available on tourist, cultural and sporting sites (hiking, mountain biking and motorcycle).
Possibility to recharge your mobile phone for free. Provision of a freezer for your ice packs. A safe is at your disposal at the reception.
- Snack/bar – restaurant :
Open in July and August from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm.
To take away or on site: Catalan grills, fries, pizzas, breakfast ice-cream… And once a week, a great regional speciality.
- Bread deposit from a baker:
We take your orders for bread and pastries for the next day.
- Only gas or electric barbecues are allowed. Charcoal barbecues are prohibited for safety reasons.
- Pets, except 1st and 2nd category dogs and NACs, are allowed on the pitches and in the rentals. They must be kept on a leash and not left alone on the pitches or in the rentals.
You can purchase your mobile-home in our campsite, ask for information at the reception.
Services in the vicinity
In order to do all your shopping, you will find near the campsite:
- Nefiach (500 meters) accessible by bike or on foot, with its grocery stores, bakery, fruit and vegetable shop…
- Millas (2.5 km)
- It on Têt (3 km)
- Weekly markets, a complete list of markets and producers is posted at the reception
- Various shopping centres (Carrefour, Carrefour drive, Aldi, Intermarché, Tabac, Presse) with the possibility of shopping on Sunday mornings.